Nature’s Way Farms is passionate about plants. We grow our plants with care and attention to detail because quality matters. If you’re passionate about plants and working for a team with a big heart, send us a note, and we’ll let you know what career opportunities we have available.
Nature’s Way Farms is one of the largest tropical landscape shrubs and ornamental farms in South Florida. We have over 40 years of experience growing plants on hundreds of acres, servicing Garden Centers in large mass-market retailers across the country. Nature’s Way is always looking for talented individuals to join our multicultural team.
Career Opportunities: email@example.com
Learn about ouR career opportunities here:
Job Posting: Sales Assistant at Nature’s Way Farms
Company: Nature’s Way Farms
Location: Miami, FL 33187
Nature’s Way Farms is a leading agricultural company in Miami, Florida specializing in growing and selling landscape tropical plants to garden centers across the country. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Sales Assistant. We are committed to growing quality plants and providing our customers with the highest level of customer service. If you are passionate about plants, customer service, have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Provide exceptional administrative support to the sales team by assisting with weekly reports and presentations
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to coordinate and execute sales strategies and initiatives
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to existing and potential clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers through regular communication and exceptional customer service
- Coordinate with various internal departments, including production and logistics, to ensure seamless order fulfillment and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of customer farm visits and plant displays
- Handle customer inquiries, resolve complaints, and address any issues promptly
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or a related role is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Multitasking abilities to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, while also being capable of working independently
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and travel as needed
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry and plants is a plus
Why Join Us?
At Nature’s Way Farms, we believe in the potential and growth of our employees. As a Sales Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our experienced sales team, gaining valuable knowledge and skills in sales techniques, relationship building, and the plant industry. We provide a supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
In addition to the competitive salary and benefits package, we offer:
401(k) Plan and matching contributions
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Vacation Days
Summer Fridays (shorter workday every Friday during the summer months of June and July)
Growth and advancement opportunities
Employee discount on plants
If you are ready to take the next step in your sales career and be part of a company that values growth and development, we encourage you to apply for the Sales Assistant position at Nature’s Way Farms. Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Assistant Application”. Applications will be accepted until July 1, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.